Terms & Conditions
1. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. On paying your deposit you will agree to all terms and conditions below. If you have any questions please get in touch as soon as possible.
2. We reserve the right to amend the prices at anytime before the booking.
3. All bookings will be regarded as provisional until a non-refundable deposit has been received and confirmation is acknowledged by the restaurant. A deposit of £10 per person will be taken at the time of booking. All bookings made after the 17 th November will be required to pay a full and immediate payment. All deposits made are non-refundable and non-transferable. All Christmas party bookings are allocated a 2-hour dining period (2.5 for parties of 15). Please let us know if you need extra time when booking and we will do our best to accommodate.
4. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your seating time otherwise your booking may be pushed back to a more suitable time for the kitchen.
5. While every effort will be made to accommodate specific table and seating plans we are unable to guarantee the location of a table or the table plan prior to the event.
6. We will not be held responsible for any personal property brought onto the premises.